Le Palais is our last “baby”: a brand new high standard two floors self-catering apartment with amazing beams and high ceilings.
The apartments is encompassing:
– two lovely bedrooms
– bathroom and shower room, both with toilets
– very spacious and light open plan living and dining room areas
– a modern, well equipped and functional kitchen
Le Palais is fully equipped with:
– oven, dish washer, microwave, fridge and freezer, kettle and coffee machine, toaster
– free and unlimited WiFi access
– flat screen HD TV with access to more than 100 channels, DVD player, Hi-Fi, free phone calls to landlines in more than 100 countries (see www.free.fr)
– iron, ironing board and hairdryer
– washing machine and separate dryer
– bedroom 1 : two beds size 90X190cms or one bed size 180X190cms (1st level)
– bedroom 2 : bed size 160X200cms (2nd level)
– Open space with either a single or double bed where to sleep two extra people very comfortably
– cot, high chair
Minimum stay: 2 nights
2 nights: 400 euros
from 3 to 6 nights : 180 euros/night
From 7 to 10 nights: one night is offered
For longer stays, please email for a quote
+ Compulsory Cleaning Fees of 60 euros
Our prices include all taxes (VAT, local tax) and utility costs (electricity, heat, water, internet access, phone calls on landlines). All household linen is provided. Unlimited internet connexion, phone calls to landline numbers and access to many TV channels are also included in our prices.
For your own comfort, this apartment is non smoking and we do not accept pets.
Please be aware that Le Palais is located on the second floor of a mansion with no lift access, only stairs (easy stairs).
The Dauphine (Rue Bossuet, 24hrs) is a safe and secure underground car park located 500 metres from Les Bons Enfants (5 minutes walking).
The price is about 32 euros per week.
More information on Parking Dauphine