Le Pasteur is an independent apartment located on the ground floor of a beautiful mansion dating from the 17th century.
Covering an area of 55m², it is composed of 2 large rooms:
– a spacious and bright living room with open kitchen and dining area
– a beautiful independent and very quiet bedroom with wood floor and panelling (bed 160×200)
– a shower room
The Pasteur is fully equipped with:
– oven, dishwasher, microwave, fridge and freezer, both Nespresso and filtre coffee machines, kettle and toaster…
– free and unlimited WiFi access
– HD flat screen TV with access to more than 100 French and international channels, DVD player, Hi-Fi system
– iron and ironing board, hair dryer
– washing machine
– cot and high chair for baby on request
Le Pasteur will comfortably accommodate 2 people and a sofa bed in the living room will accommodate 2 additional people.
Minimum stay: 2 nights
2 nights: 110 euros / night
From 3 to 6 nights: 100 euros/night
From 7 to 10 nights: 95 euros/night
For longer stays, please contact us by email for a suitable quote.
Compulsory Cleaning Package of 50 euros/stay
Our prices include all taxes (VAT, tourist tax) and charges (electricity, heating, water, internet access). All household linen is provided. Unlimited internet connection, telephone calls to landlines and access to many TV channels are also included in our rates.
For your comfort, this apartment is non-smoking and we unfortunately do not accept pets.
Car park :
Parking Ste Anne (Rue Ste Anne, 24/24 – 7/7) is a secure underground car park located 200 meters from Le Pasteur (2 minutes walking).
The price is around 40 euros per week.
You can also easily park on rue Pasteur in paid parking from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. (free on Sundays and public holiday)