Le Palais is a high standing independent apartment on the 3rd floor (no lift) of a beautiful mansion dating from the 18th century and located 50m from the Palace of the Dukes of Burgundy.
Covering an area of 75M², it is made up of 4 rooms on a 2-storey flat:
– a very spacious and bright living-dining room
– a bedroom on the first level (2 singles beds 90X190 or a large bed 180X190)
– a charming bedroom upstairs (a bed 160X200)
– a beautiful working space on the loggia
– a bathroom with bathtub on the first level and a shower room upstairs
– a kitchen open to a dining area.
The Palace is luxuriously equipped with:
– oven, dishwasher, microwave, fridge-freezer, both Nespresso and filtre coffee maker, electric kettle and toaster…
– free and unlimited internet access
– HD flat screen TV with access to more than 100 French and international channels, DVD player, Hi-Fi system,
– iron and ironing board, hair dryer
– washing machine and dryer
– cot and high chair on request
Le Palais will comfortably accommodate 4 people and a spare single or double bed – located in the living room – will accommodate 2 additional people.
Minimum stay of 2 nights
2 nights: 200 euros /night
from 3 to 6 nights: 185 euros/night
from 7 to 10 nights: 165 euros /night
For longer stays, please contact us by email for a suitable quote.
Our prices include all taxes (VAT, tourist tax) and charges (electricity, heating, water, internet access). All household linen is provided. Unlimited internet connection, telephone calls to landlines and access to many TV channels are also included in our rates.
Compulsory Cleaning Package for 70 euros/stay
For your comfort, this apartment is non-smoking and we unfortunately do not accept pets.
Car park :
The Dauphine car park (Rue Bossuet, 24/24 – 7/7) is a secure car park located 500 meters from Le Palais (5 minutes walking distance). The price is around 40 euros for a week.
Dauphine car park information
You can also park in the surrounding streets in paid parking from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. (free on Sundays and public holidays)