LES BONS ENFANTS
Les Bons Enfants is a very comfortable independent apartment located on the 3rd floor (no elevator) of a beautiful mansion dating from the 18th century.
Covering an area of 75M², it is composed of 4 rooms within two storeys:
– a large, very bright living-dining room (double exposure)
– a bedroom on the first level overlooking the courtyard with wooded floor (double bed 150X190)
– a bedroom upstairs with impresive beams (2 single beds 90X190 or a large bed 180X190)
– a living space in the loggia with additional beds (2 single beds 80X200 or a large bed 160X200)
– a bathroom with spa bath on the first level and a shower room upstairs, both with separate toilets
– an independent kitchen.
Les Bons Enfants is fully equipped with:
– oven, dishwasher, microwave, fridge-freezer, both Nespresso and filtre coffee makers, electric kettle and toaster…
– free and unlimited internet access
– HD flat screen TV with access to more than 100 French and international channels, DVD player, Hi-Fi system,
– iron and ironing board, hair dryer
– spa bath, washing machine and dryer
– cot and high chair on request
Les Bons Enfants will comfortably accommodate up to 6 people with 2 guests sleeping on the loggia.
Minimum stay of 2 nights
2 nights: 190 euros /night
from 3 to 6 nights: 180 euros/night
from 7 to 10 nights: 160 euros /night
For longer stays, please contact us by email for a suitable quote.
Compulsory Cleaning Package of 70 euros/stay
Our prices include all taxes (VAT, tourist tax) and charges (electricity, heating, water, internet access). All household linen is provided. Unlimited internet connection, telephone calls to landlines and access to many TV channels are also included in our rates.
For your comfort, this apartment is non-smoking and we unfortunately do not accept pets.
The Dauphine car park (Rue Bossuet, 24/24 – 7/7) is a secure car park located 500 meters from Les Bons Enfants (5 minutes walking). The price is around 40 euros per week.
You can also park in the surrounding streets in paid parking from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. (free on Sundays and public holidays)